I was recently contacted on twitter by a brand called Whiffy Wax. They are a British company who specialise in wax melts. One of my favourite things to do in the Autumn/Winter months is to put all my fairy lights on and light a candle. When Whiffy Wax asked me if I wanted to try some of their wax melts and a burner I jumped at the chance.
My parcel arrived a few days ago and I thought I would share with you what I was kindly gifted.
First up was this beautiful white wax burner. I absolutely love the design and when I’ve got a little tea light inside it glows beautifully. The design on the wax burner reminds me of a butterfly. I’m not sure if it actually is though.
Now on to the exciting stuff – the wax melts. I was sent 3 of the mega melts;
- Gooseberry and Elderflower – A rich, mouthwatering infusion of gooseberry and elderflower sweetened with lashings of caramelised sugar and dried fruit.
- Cola Cubes – A confectionery of cola with supporting notes of juicy lemon and lime and spicy cinnamon – creates the illusion of a mouth-watering fizz.
- Pink Peony Blush – A luxurious fragrance with flirtatious top notes of juicy red apple and floral notes of peony blossom, jasmine, gillyflower and rose.
The Wax Melts are £1.50 each. They are such a generous size and are available in 3 ranges – fruit, sweet and floral. I’ve already got my eye on some more which I have found on the website. Each of the wax melts can provide up to 24 hours of fragrance.
Next we have the mini melts and I was kindly sent 4;
- Lemon Bath – Lemon Bath holds notes of zingy lemons, limes, lemongrass and bergamot.
- Chance – A floral fragrance that intertwines pink pepper, jasmine and amber patchouli. Laced with vanilla.
- So Comforting – This wax melt hides the blend of cassis fruit, rose and bergamot oil. A truly comforting scent.
- Decadence – Decadence wax melt has initial hints of Italian plum, saffron and iris. Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine and orris root form the heart of the perfume, while the base includes warm liquid amber, vetiver and papyrus wood.
The mini melts are £1 each and are available in 2 ranges – Perfume Shop and Bath Bomb Dupe. Let me tell you I have been using ‘So Comforting’ and
And finally, I was sent Clamshells in Driftwood – A powdery balsamic accord opening with fresh notes of bergamot and orange, followed by floral notes of jasmine and rose, resting on a base of sandal, cedar, guaiac wood, patchouli, vanilla and woody musks.
The Clamshells are £3.50 each and are available in the ranges – Fresh Scent, Herbs and Spices, Natural and Nautical and Double scent. These would be perfect for a bathroom/kitchen/living area. Each pod provides up to 8 hours of fragrance. You get 6 pods in a clamshell.
I’m so happy that Whiffy Wax contacted me because I have now discovered a new brand! The products are beautiful and as I said before I’ve been using ‘So Comforting’. Once the wax has melted the whole upstairs of my house smells beautiful. The smell isn’t overpowering though which can be the case with some candles/wax melts.
Everything on the site is reasonably priced and the quality of the wax melts are outstanding. They also do seasonal ranges which it so exciting. I can’t wait to see what scents Whiffy Wax launch next. You can check out their products on the website.
Whiffy Wax have kindly given me a discount code for you to use which is LAURA20 which will give you 20% off.
What is your favourite scent?
*The items in this post were kindly gifted to me, all thoughts are my own*