During a recent hospital admission, I watched the Shane Dawson documentary on Jeffree Star. Before seeing this I wasn’t a Jeffree fan but watching the series changed my opinion and I’m now a huge fan!
In such a short space of time, I’ve developed quite a collection of makeup from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. One being the Thirsty Palette.
The Thirsty Palette contains 15 stunning shades and it comes in the beautiful bright packaging, this was part of his summer collection. I’m in love with the water droplet details I think it just adds something a little extra special and a bit different.
There is a mixture of neutral and bright shades and of course the stunning shimmer shades. I’ve been able to create so many looks using this palette already.
The formula of the shadows is amazing. Both the matte and shimmer shades blend beautifully, they have minimal fallout and they have intense pigmentation. You also only need to lightly touch your brush into the pan, no need to swirl it around.
- Parched – the perfect base for any eye look.
- Taste Buds – a pinky coral, a great transition shade
- Biiiitch! – a brighter version of Taste Buds.
- Divine – the most beautiful silver glitter
- Filthy Rich – a beautiful gold glitter, my favourite shade!
- Lick – a beautiful copper glitter.
- Subtle – a perfect cool-toned brown.
- Quench – a stunning vibrant yellow.
- Submerge – the most pigmented blue shade.
- Kumquat – a warm-toned brown/orange.
- Stroke – More of a ‘brick’ red.
- Snatched – a pretty rose gold glitter.
- Plunge – a brown glitter.
Even though we are going into Autumn now I will still be using this palette a ton. It’s the palette I reach for the most at the moment. I cannot wait to see what palette Jeffree is launching next.
Have you tried anything from Jeffree Star Cosmetics?