With Mother’s Day just around the corner I thought it was about time I posted a small gift guide. I did also order some other bits but they didn’t arrive in time to put this post up.
1) Fragrance – I personally don’t think you can go wrong with a fragrance. Monsoon are launching their first ever fragrance and this one is just beautiful. I mean look at the packaging, what’s not to love! It smells beautiful and I’m sure my mum will love it.
2) Makeup Brushes – There are a lot of beauty lover mums out there who would die for a makeup brush (mine definitely wouldn’t know what to do with this). The blush brush pictured is so soft! You could use it for anything. The perfect little gift.
3) Eyelashes – I would say these are aimed towards a younger mum or an eyelash junkie. I personally don’t know any older mums who wear eyelashes. These ones are great for the natural everyday look.
4) Body Lotion – Soap and Glory do some of the best smelling body lotions out there. This one is my favourite. They are huge and last such a long time.
5) Flowers – You cannot go wrong with flowers. They are a perfect for any occasion. I’m hoping to pick my mum up a bunch at the weekend to give to her. I will be looking for some that are lovely and pink.
6) Candles/Wax Melt – My mum owns a wax melt and she is always melting something in our lounge. Either a candle or a melt would be a great Mother’s Day gift. They are also so inexpensive.
9) Hamper/Care Package – This is what I’m personally making my mum. I have ordered some bath fizzers, hand cream, bath melts, shower gel and I’m including 2 fragrances. I hope she loves it.
10) Handmade – Make your mum a gift she will love. That could be bicuits, cake, a hot chocolate jar. Literally anything.
I hope you got some good idea’s from this post.
*The lovely guys at Sparkle PR sent me the items to include in this post* (except the body lotion).