I saw this tag on the lovely Justine’s blog and as soon as I saw the tag I knew I wanted to complete it.
1. What year did you first visit DLP and how old were you?
It must have been around 2001 and I was nearly 10.
2. Which of the Disney hotels have you stayed in, if any, and do you have a favourite?
The only hotel I have stayed in wasn’t a Disney one. It was hotel Kyriad and it was great! My dream is to stay in the Disneyland Hotel and have a room looking down main street.
3. Let us in on where the best places to eat within both parks and the Disney Village are.
Myself and my boyfriend went to a really nice buffet restaurant in the studio park but I cannot find what it was called, it was lovely though! I also really loved the Rainforest Cafe in the Disney Village, it was so much fun eating when there was a thunderstorm.
4. Where is your first port of call when entering the Disneyland Park?
Space Mountain! My favourite ride.
5. Do you have a favorite ‘land’? If so why?
I love Fantasyland everything is just so magical and perfect! and it’s PINK!
6. Which ride could you ride over and over and never tire of?
Space Mountain, although you probably would get a headache after a while.
7. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios park?
Definitely the Disneyland Park it’s just so magical and makes me so happy!
8. Tell us about your favourite character meeting ever at DLP.
I didn’t technically meet Tigger but he was right in front of my face in the Studio park when there was a show! It made me so happy as I have never been that close to a character before.
9. What is a parade/show from any year that is most memorable to you?
Disney Dreams from last year was amazing! I was smiling the whole time the show was on.
10. You can only ride one – Mad Hatters Teacups or Dumbo the Flying Elephant?
Dumbo the Flying Elephant. I love that ride, you can see a lot of the park when you’re on it.
11. What do you think is the best attraction in the Walt Disney Studios park?
Tower of Terror, even though it scared me it was so much fun.
12. Describe your happiest Disneyland Paris memory of all time.
Definitely last year when myself and my boyfriend went. I just remember being super happy and had a huge smile across my face when we entered the park I was literally like a little kid!
I tag all of my fellow Disney fanatics!