So Christmas is next week! It definitely doesn’t feel like it, where has this year gone? I decided to try to get in the festive spirit with this tag. I found this tag on the lovely Olivia’s blog. Make sure you go check out her answers.
1. What is your favourite part of christmas?
Definitely the family time. Family is very important to me and I love spending time with them, especially at Christmas.
2. Favourite christmas song?
I have always loved last Christmas. But you also can’t beat Band Aid – do they know it’s Christmas.
3. Favourite christmas food?
Definitely the Christmas dinner, there is something different about eating a roast dinner on Christmas Day and I love it.
4. Favourite christmas movie?
The Muppets Christmas Carol. I have loved it since I was little.
5. Do you have any christmas traditions?
No I don’t. When I move out I want the tradition of buying one special Christmas tree decoration a year.
6. Who cooks the christmas dinner in your house?
7. PJ’s or dress up for christmas day?
Last year I dressed up but this year I think I fancy just being comfy.
8. When do you open your christmas presents?
Always on Christmas morning.
9. Do you own a christmas jumper?
I have more than one 🙂 I love a good Christmas jumper.
10. If you could have anyone under your mistletoe who would it be?
My current boyfriend – cheesy I know 🙂
Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!